The CBAnalyzertm system, is a new circuit breaker testing method that utilizes a Windows software program on a laptop or tablet pc to determine the condition of all types of circuit breakers.
The system combines vibration analysis, internet data transfer and sophisticated, condition-based analysis together with an online equipment database to easily and quickly test your circuit breakers without removing the breakers from their mounting or cubicle.
The CBAnalyzer breaker testing system provides numerous valuable benefits including:
- Simple operation requiring minimal training
- Very portable - it's a laptop or tablet pc running our Windows software program
- No modification of the circuit breaker is required
- No electrical connections are required
- Removal of the circuit breaker from its mounting or cubicle is not required
- Testing can be performed during routine switching
- Data is easily transmitted over the internet to the users account where it is analyzed and compared with a known good profile (KGP) for that type of circuit breaker to determine:
• Overall mechanical condition
• Confirm maintenance intervals and lubrication
• First trip testing data for arc flash compliance
• Arc flash study validation checks
- Perform detailed analysis and store maintenance records using CBAnalyzer suite software
- Access to the CBAnalyzer Account Manager which:
• is where user accounts are created and each user's role is designated
• provides access to your equipment database and test data archives
• is where tests are synced
• is where your equipment data is entered and stored
• is required to use the CBAnalyzer software program
Use the following links for more details on the CBAnalyzer circuit breaker test system:
with the CBAnalyzer system.